12/07/08

Saturday, free day.

In the late morning Airton and I went to visit Randers... The weather wasn't so good, but we had chance and didn't become wet. Randers is the 7th biggest city in Denmark... There are beautiful narrow streets and old colourful houses. The church is very impressive too...not big but looks very rich on the inside... And because Randers as a Harbour, we had to take a walk thru it...On the pictures you can see how it looked like.
On this saturday I did my first laundry too...everything went good, except for a white t-shirt I put with the other colour working clothes...it just became greyer than before, but it's not important because it's an old working t-shirt. But now I know, for the cleaning of my good clothes...
In the evening I had to sew my working suit, which one strap broke.
After that Airton and I played some table tennis.

































Aucun commentaire: